Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving Table Decor


This year as i was setting up my Thanksgiving table, and I realized I was creating a woodland theme.  I stacked my plates and chose the napkins, but something was just missing.  I wanted something to set on my small plates. Similar to a name plate.  I searched my craft stash, and found some walnuts and cinnamon sticks.  That was all of the inspiration I needed.

I tied two cinnamon sticks together with some red and green raffia ribbon and natural twine.

Then I hot glued a walnut in the center of the bow.  I trimmed the ends of the bow, then sprayed the whole thing with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearl Mist.

That was it. These make a great addition to my table. You can also write your guests names on each walnut to make place cards.

I would love to see your table setting, send me a pic!

Cya
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment