Monday, December 2, 2013

December Daily 1


It is that time if year again... Most scrap bookers I know have been plotting and planning their December Daily projects for months now.  I of course, have been doing the same.  This is my third year doing a December Daily. The first year 2011 I bought Ali Edwards kit from Studio Calico.  I loved doing it but I missed the process of creating the actual book. Last year I did an envelope mini tutorial from Paper Phenomenon, I loved creating the book but only scrapped to December 14th.  So this year I have a renewed energy.  My family loves to look through these books during the holidays, it creates great fellowship and keeps our traditions alive.


So here is my December Daily for 2013.  I made a paper bag mini, that was simple to put together. Now I had extra time to find all of the bits and pieces I would need to make my pages come to life.


My first pages are the inside cover and page 1 for day 1. Another thing I am doing this year is making the entire album on a smaller scale.  My pictures will consist of mostly Instagram photos I will take on my phone.  This will make it easy to print them and put them in the book. Of course I will be taking regular photos for large layouts, but this formula so far has made me feel less overwhelmed.

So stick with me, and well go through the whole month together.

Cya
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment