Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Daily 10, 11,12, and 13


Well, it happened, the busy bug has bitten and has put me behind.  After finals last week, and a couple of days of recovery, it is now time to play catch up.  Here are the next four days I have completed in my December Daily project.


I have been following Katie Scott on YouTube as she goes trough her December Daily.  I learned tricks from her for both day 10 and 11.  Day 10 she introduced me to Story Swoop, which is a free online tool to help you write stories and journaling about your photos.  It is easy to answer the questions and see how your writing is arranged to tell a great story.  In this photo I used Story Swoop to write my journaling.


















 On Day 11 I followed another suggestion Katie Scott had about including a photo collage of you favorite 2013 photos.  This worked out great for the 11th, as I was busy with my schoolwork.  And I love that my family will be able to reminisce about the year.

















 Here is Day 12, and once again I used Story Swoop to fill the journaling tag.  I can’t say enough how much this tool has brought to this project, and I can’t wait to use it in my other projects.


















 Day 13 was Christmas card day… It was a not so good attempt at getting my Christmas Cards done.  It was also again a very hectic day.  So just some journaling inside one of my mini cards and I called it done.

















 Well we are just about mid month and this project is coming along nicely.  I am proud of what it has become.  Please be sure to check out Katie Scott and Story Swoop, you won’t be disappointed.

Cya
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment