Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily 4 and 5





 Whew!  What a busy week it has been.  Pages four and five are done, and I promised you a walk through of how I made my album.  I made this album with 8 lunch bags.  I just use the cheap ones you can get at the grocery store.  This album is an accordion album, so we will be folding the bags accordion style.



















First you want to glue the sides and bottom flap down.  Then fold the bottom flap up, flip and fold the top of the bag down so the edge is even with first fold.




















Then I glue two bags together, bottom flaps together.  Do this to all eight bags so you will have four sets of two bags glued together on the bottom flaps.




















Now you want to glue the top of the bag flaps together, there will be six to glue together, with two left over on either side to attach the covers.  


 


















Next time I will go into attaching the covers.  Here are pages four and five with side tag in page four.  I shot the paper bag pictures with my regular camera, put them on Dropbox and then ran them through Instagram.  I can’t break my Instagram addiction…


 



































 Pages six and seven are on there way, I seem to be doing well keeping up with the book.  We will see if I make it over the hump and day sixteen. II'd love to know how you are doing...

Cya 
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment